Tuesday, August 10, 2010

With Hearts On Fire

Reason 428,932 why I love living in Brooklyn right now. We have Pool Parties on the weekends a 5 minute walk away from my apartment. Cut Copy on Sunday seemed to be quite a success and lucky for me Big Ass Lens was there to capture the magic for all of us. Thank you!

Cut Copy - Blink and You'll Miss a Revolution / Hearts on Fire - Live in Williamsburg from Big Ass Lens on Vimeo.


"Hearts On Fire" is one of my favorite tracks by the Australian duo that seems to have added a few players to the stage. Fresh off of their performance at Lolla they debuted some new songs off of their upcoming third record and follow up to In Ghost Colours.

At the time I was pouting like a little five-year old that I was missing the show while scouting out a new apartment in Greenpoint with my boyfriend. Luckily we could hear some of the songs echoing off of the buildings, but I definitely wanted to be in the mix of the sweaty masses jumping around like a crazy lady. It is good for you at least once a week. Plus I really shouldn't complain since I was able to see their very early shows in NYC at Studio B and Mercury Lounge. Oh, Studio B---I really miss you!
*Cut Copy Tags

1 comment:

MusicianMe said...

Agree with your post......

Now THAT'S HOT